Brendu į pievą.../I'm wading into the meadow...

Brendu į pievą... O čia tiek augimo, žydėjimo, brendimo, siūbavimo, kvepėjimo, dalinimosi, byrėjimo. Užburia. Įkvepia. Pastūmėja. Priverčia įsiklausyti. Leidžia užsimiršti. Sveikas, žmogau, užklydęs į mano pievą...


I’m wading into the meadow....what growth, blooming, ripening, swaying, breathing, sharing, and spin offs to be found! It enchants. It inspires. It pushes you forward, forces you to listen, allows you to forget. Greetings, to you, who stumbled upon my meadow....







Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gimtinė/My Motherland

Ruduo paliko mane. Vakar. Ir visai neliūdna, nes jis buvo pilnas spalvų, saulės, draugų, įdomių knygų. Jį apvainikavo kelionė į gimtinę, į Lietuvą. Tas keistas noras, kelionės metu užfiksuoti kuo daugiau detalių, pasiteisina. Dažnai, grįžus vėl po keletos metų, matai jau visai ką kitą. Visai kitos nuotraukos gula į albumus.

 The fall is over. Just yesterday... No, I'm not sad. It was plenty of color and sunshine. Often, I have met with friends and read interesting books. I have visited my Motherland Lithuania. It is amazing that every time I go there I see new details I have never seen before. A plethora of pictures were taken, in attempt to capturing the beautiful moments of which will never be again. I know that during my next trip I'll find something absolutely different. And new pictures will be saved in my albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment